After the rings are exchanged and the celebration of engagement is over the next question which arises in anyone’s mind is, “How about the Wedding Date?” Certainly, everyone is keenly interested to know about your Wedding Planning. Hence, you should be very careful while planning for your beloved daughter or son’s wedding.
The first and the most important thing you need to plan is your average wedding budget. Below given are some useful checklist which will help in planning your wedding budgets more efficiently:
1. You should start planning for your budget well in advance; before making expenses itself you must know total amount to be spent on wedding.
2. Make a list of expanses to be made and prioritize it on the basis of importance.
3. You need to undergo lot of market research. Check the market rate with two-three vendors and then fix the final amount.
4. You can also check out different Wedding Planners available.
5. Appointing a experienced event planner is a good option because he has good relationship with lots of vendors and it will definitely provide some relaxation in your budget.
6. You need to categorize the things; you must know that how many per cent of total budget you are going to spend on hall booking, catering expense, decorations, light and sound system, invitation cards, wedding attire etc.
7. It is advisable to shop in off-season, which will be convenient to your budget too though it’s well in advance.
8. Wedding budget planning service is also available now, which will guide you for to have an impressive celebration of wedding still which is not over passing your budget.